- As Beacon Lighting’s presence grows to over 95 stores across Australia, their mission is to light people’s lives through their advanced lighting and energy efficient solutions.
- Upstream has future-proofed daytime energy consumption by designing a system to provide 58% of the annual usage for Action Indoor Sports.
- One of only two butchers in the hungry South Australian town of Clare, Day Quality Meats has served up choice cuts to at least half of the 3,500 residents since 1996.
- Mitre 10 is a steadfast supplier of hardware to tradies and home renovators in the 8,000-strong community of Renmark.
- Robinson College delivers vocational education and training courses across a 4200m² campus. The remote Broken Hill location of the college was a major contributing factor toward high ongoing energy costs
- Cullen Bullen is a small NSW town of 200 people, sustained by local mines and the nearby Mt Piper Power Station. The Royal Hotel has long served the township as the general store and local watering hole, as well as providing short-term accommodation to travellers.
- Culcairn Bowling Club had a reasonably consistent consumption profile, with base loads derived from constant refrigeration. Usage spikes rose from midday onwards until late evening during operational hours. Their northerly aspect
Innovative clean energy solutions. Tailored for business.